The Clerk will be responsible for the collection of Accounts Receivable for APPS Cartage Inc.’s Corporate Goals & Objectives by planning, organizing, directing and controlling the accounts receivable activities of the organization and/or divisions of the organization. The incumbent will Reporting directly to the AR/Billing Manager and support the finance team in the following capacity:
- Ensuring the collection of accounts receivable for Apps Cartage Inc.
- Pay close attention to meeting preset reduced delinquency goals (present goal is to obtain and maintain an average of not more than 6% over 60 days).
- Maintain the Company’s accounts receivable files and records
- Prepare and report to Management on accounts receivable status
- Monitor on a continual basis the status of accounts receivable and take necessary steps to collect all receivables in a timely manner
- Resolve any outstanding issues between customers and APPS Cartage Inc. which may affect receivables
- Responsible for preparing and coding write offs
- Perform any other reasonable duties assigned or directed by management as necessary to ensure the continued financial success of Apps Cartage Inc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good data processing skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to deal with stress
- Competent in use of accounting spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Minimum requirement: High school diploma; Completion of Accounting diploma preferred.
Competitive Salary, benefits and Bonus program.
- APPS Transport Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- APPS Transport Group applicants and employees can be confident that our recruitment and hiring process is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
If you are interest in applying for this position please submit your resume.